WATERPROOF WITHOUT PLASTIC, IT PROTECTS THE CARTON LAYER IN CONTACT WITH THE PALLET
Our treatments make it possible to obtain a perfectly waterproof paper interlayer while being perfectly ecological (no plastic or solvents). It replaces plastics that generate high recycling costs.
Recyclable and repulpable (no treatment, no tax, no cost for recycling), all Aspi Technologies products are manufactured on a basis of recycled paper and coated with water-based coatings (water-based coating color). They are considered by the DSD (Duales System Deutschland) the German reprocessing body as mono-material paper.
The hydrophobic interlayer retains all its mechanical properties in a humid environment. It is particularly appreciated in maritime transport, cold room and transport in wet environment. It protects the first layer of cartons from wet pallets. There is also a risk of condensation due to temperature differences between the hot palletization and the cold setting. The water barrier and anti-slip combination is possible (a water barrier face and a non-slip surface).
Your packaging remains dry and will not collapse under the effect of humidity transmitted by capillarity from the pallet or under the effect of condensation. ECO-HYDRO® prevents mildew on wet pallets from contaminating your products.
Your packaging and your products are preserved, the image of your company is strengthened.
A HYDROPHOBIC CARTON, 100% ECOLOGICAL AGAINST MOISTURE AND MOLD
Your cartons are soggy at the bottom of the pallet. Condensation softens your cartons and sags the pallet.
The problem that you encounter with humidity can be of several natures:
- Cartons in contact with the pallet absorb moisture from the pallet
- A temperature difference can generate condensation; up to several liters of water per pallet
- The maritime transport in container can let water enter into the container
Ideal to protect paper, cardboard, plastics, ECO-HYDRO® is a paper interlayer completely water barrier.
Optimum operation on all types of automatic palletizers
Mono-material, Repulpable (no reprocessing to make old paper)
The COBB of ECO-HYDRO® is 15. In comparison, an untreated ECO-HYDRO® board has a COBB of 400; this means that the untreated board absorbs 25 times more moisture in an equivalent time.
This allows you to stack without risk of collapsing the boxes below.
- Color: Brown and White (on request)
- Antislip: 1 or 2 faces
- Water and non-slip barrier combination at lower cost
- Weight from 100 to 550g / m²
- Also available in corrugated cardboard
- Moisture: Protection of the first layer of cardboard against wet pallets
- Condensation: To limit the damage caused by condensation between the temperature of the packaging and the outside temperature.
- Effective in cold room